Siddall & Hilton Products Ltd are Recruiting for Production Operatives
Full time – shifts
£25,000 starting salary
Productivity related bonus
34 days holiday
We currently have vacancies in Mesh Manufacturing.
The ideal candidates will be able to work safely, communicate well and must be organised, flexible, productive and quality focussed. They will be able to take responsibility and work on their own in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Use of hand tools and ability to read drawings and measurements are essential. Experience of shift work and working in a manufacturing role is also desirable.
A passion for learning and the desire to become a highly skilled machine operator in this sector is essential. With high personal standards you will strive to achieve world class levels of quality, productivity and safety.
You must be able to work a full time, 40-hour week, on rotating early, late and night shifts.
Manufacturing Operative Responsibilities:
- Ensure Health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all service parts are stored in a neat and tidy manner, maintaining a ‘professional appearance’ of all areas.
- Ensure all production is manufactured to agreed quality standards.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are always maintained.
- Ensure effective communication at all times, verbal and written.
- Liaise with Engineering / Technical personnel to reduce unnecessary Engineering downtime.
- To work any shift deemed necessary to facilitate scheduled completions of production.
- Suggest / undertake any improvements to minimise the sites waste (scrap) levels to agreed KPI targets.
Manufacturing Operative Benefits:
- Generous holidays – 34 days paid leave per annum.
- Investment in your training and development to help you reach your personal development goals.
- Competitive pay – £25,000 per annum starting pay, inclusive of shift premium.
- Productivity related bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
To apply, download or print the form below and post or e-mail to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 27th of November.