Made Futures 2021 is a one-week virtual careers festival run by the Made in Group to promote manufacturing as a career choice and to help jobseekers find employment.
Launched in 2009, Made in Group is a private manufacturing network for the UK, which now contains 600 UK manufacturers such as Jaguar Land Rover, Siemens, Fanuc, etc and of course Siddall & Hilton Products Ltd.
The Made in Group is on a mission to marry up a generation of talented workers, with a thriving industry that can offer the opportunity for adventure, achievement and the chance to make a real difference in the world.
The event enables jobseekers to:
- Chat with 100+ predicted companies about careers opportunities on their state-of-the-art virtual stand
- Attend best practice webinars with top industry leaders, including standing out from the competition in interviews and using social media to make a meaningful impression with potential employers
- Make career-changing connections at daily networking Zoom events, alongside the key players working in the British industry
- Listen to various Roundtables and Keynote Speeches on employability for graduates, the future of work and more
- Receive a CV boosting “Employability Certificate” by attending two or more events
In addition to the festival Made Futures is a brand new website and jobs board exclusively for UK manufacturers to recruit skilled employees.